Job duties include:
- Record test data, prepare and review lab reports, summaries, or charts that interpret test results;
- Perform statistical analysis of environmental data and discuss test results with customers;
- Responsible for the log-in, preparation and analysis of samples in various types, including gases, soils, water, industrial wastewater, or asbestos products based on New York State accredited methods;
- Calculate amount of pollutant in samples or compute air pollution or gas flow in industrial processes, using chemical and mathematical formulas;
- Calibrate microscopes or test instruments for environmental projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or related field
Interested candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 23, 2018.
NOTE: KAM Consultants Corp. is an equal employment opportunity employer that does not discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.