Entry-Level Field Technician opening with a well-established environmental consulting firm.
- Set up and run air emissions testing & monitoring equipment for a variety of clients.
- Calibration, maintenance and assembly of testing equipment.
- Pack equipment as instructed by warehouse staff for a variety of projects in order to become familiar with the air test equipment including nozzles, thermocouples, pilots, probes, probe liners, filter holders, filter ovens, impingers, umbilicals and meter boxes.
- Participate in projects following instructions provided by the Test Engineer, pushing probe correctly, measuring static pressure and performing a wet bulb/dry bulb measurement for moisture.
- Understand and follow Company policies and procedures as directed by your supervisor and as specified in the Employee Handbook.
- Render other and unrelated services and duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of High School Diploma education required; B.S. degree in Environmental Science or related discipline preferred
- Previous experience working outdoors in a field-based role
- Good math skills and legible handwriting
- Ability to work well both in teams and independently
- Aptitude in the operation of hand tools and specialized test equipment
- Ability to work 10 to 15 hours of overtime per week
- Open to regional travel throughout the work week based on client needs
Name: Scott Minear
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com