Geologist or Scientist - Entry to Mid Level - Environmental Remediation
- Performs groundwater sampling, gauging, product bailing, and surveying.
- Participates in monitoring well installations.
- Records data, prepares reports, and provides analysis /interpretations of findings based on scientific experimentation and existing knowledge.
- Performs hydrogeological assessments regarding groundwater flows to identify contamination impact and related concerns.
- Participates in the identification of viable remedial solutions consistent with all Federal, state, and local regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- 0-4+ years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of Virginia's environmental regulations is a major plus.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with excellent communication, analytical, organization, and time management skills.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a background check are required.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com