We are looking for an energetic and collaborative individual with excellent interpersonal and communication abilities and a passion for the great outdoors to be our Communications Assistant. Is this you?
The Communications Assistant supports the Chief Communications Officer (CCO) as well as provides general back-up support to the Marketing & Communications Team. The Communications Assistant is an integral member of our team serving as a liaison between Marketing & Communications (MarComm), other League departments, and our constituents.
Chief Communications Officer (CCO) Support:
- Supports the CCO in the fulfillment of departmental duties; coordinates budget preparation for the department; maintains files, staff meeting presentations, Board meeting materials, etc.
- Manages the daily operations of the CCO's office; manages the calendar; secures appointments with staff, public officials, potential donors, landowners, media, partners, community members, and other members of the public
- Makes travel arrangements for CCO and the MarComm Team
- Prepares meeting agendas and materials; provides reports; creates presentations; takes/prepares meeting minutes
- Drafts correspondence and other communications
- Manages contract routing; processes incoming mail and invoices; compiles expense reports
Marketing & Communications Department Support:
- Provides general back-up support to the MarComm Team
- Schedules meetings with internal and external parties; makes travel arrangements; processes incoming mail and invoices
- Manages department deadlines; coordinates and tracks the fulfillment of departmental materials such as budgets, presentations and Board materials
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com