At 3Degrees, our business is our mission. As a certified B Corporation, we make it possible for businesses and their customers to take urgent action on climate change. We are here to connect people with cleaner energy on a massive scale. And we can't do it without you. Join us.
We are looking for outgoing, passionate and enthusiastic outreach associates to drive our community education and activation efforts through person-to-person tactics like: door to door canvassing, and event tabling. You will be a stellar verbal communicator with infectious enthusiasm who shares our vision for a sustainable world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Increase awareness and participation in Pacific Power’s Blue Sky renewable energy program by approaching customers, delivering pitches, and discussing program benefits
- Meet minimum enrollment rate
- Perform community outreach door-to-door canvassing in local neighborhoods and at events.
- Set up events displays, tents, banners, and booths
- Complete administrative duties following each shift
- Adhere to robust customer service and safety standards
- Meet with the regional outreach coordinator and attend team meetings/trainings.
WHAT WE'LL NEED FROM YOU
- Sales, event staffing, and/or canvassing experience preferred, but not required
- Comfort approaching and talking to people
- Ability to work 10-20 hours per week including evenings and weekends
- Ability to carry up to 50 pounds and walk/stand up to five hours at a time in unpredictable weather conditions with reasonable accommodation
- Access to reliable transportation, computer, personal email account, and cell phone required
- Special consideration given to multilingual candidates
WHAT YOU’LL GET
When you work for us, there's plenty in it for you:
- Starting at an expected $12.00 per hour, plus commissions
- Rapid promotions awarded for stellar performance; top earners make $15.00 per hour or more
- 401(k) plan with employer matching program after six months of employment
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid sick leave
- A role in a mission-driven B-Corp that is committed to a triple bottom line ethic and fostering work-life balance and professional development for its staff
COME WORK FOR US
3Degrees is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com