ENERCON Services is an employee owned, premier Engineering and Environmental Services Company. Our double-digit year-over-year growth is fueled by the quality of work we perform as an EOC (Engineer of Choice) to a large base of the power facilities in the US, as well as to an expanding global customer base.
ENERCON has an opening for an Environmental Geologist to perform work related to geology and engineering services. The position will support underground storage tank, oilfield, commercial real estate, and related client projects. Office location for this position is Oklahoma City.
• Perform field work such as well drilling, sample logging, sample collection, contractor oversight, remediation system construction, and data collection.
• Prepare reports such as Work Plans, QAPPs, Project Reports.
• Assist and support professional staff.
• Approximately 50% field work and 50% office work is typical for the position.
• Degree in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Science, or related field.
• At least 5-years of experience performing environmental services work.
• Strong writing skills and technical writing experience.
• Team-oriented attitude and willingness to follow directions.
• Good verbal communication skills along with ability to compile and maintain field records.
• Physically fit, heavy lifting is required. Able to work outdoors.
• Occasional overnight, work-related travel.
• Safe Driving Record.
• Experience working with state, local, and federal regulations.
• Problem solving and general scientific evaluation skills.
• Computer skills including experience with MS Office Word/Excel.
• Oklahoma UST program experience and OCC Licenses.
• 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training.
• Familiarity and experience with OWRB drilling, general construction, concrete, plumbing.
• Risk-Based Corrective Action and Brownfields experience.
• Project Management and Proposal Writing experience.
ENERCON Services, Inc. is a 34-year old, engineering and technical services consulting company, providing premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial verticals, as well as to governmental agencies across the US and Internationally. ENERCON is fully owned by our employees, and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at enercon.com.
ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com