PROJECT ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER/SCIENTIST
This position will involve technical work on a wide range of environmental projects including: data management and analysis; technical report preparation; environmental investigation and remediation planning; solid and hazardous waste management; and remediation system operation and monitoring. As a project environmental engineer or scientist, you will work with project managers, engineers, geologists, and scientists to develop solutions for our clients and deliver exceptional work products.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in operation or environmental investigation of landfills and solid waste sites, and experience with Federal and/or Washington State remedial investigations/feasibility studies.
- Support environmental investigation and remediation activities, including planning, field execution, reporting, and client interface;
- Prepare environmental investigation and remediation design documentation (e.g., work plans, sampling and analysis plans, engineering calculations, and permitting materials);
- Support preparation of engineering cost estimates, design drawings, and bid specifications;
- Oversee environmental field characterization and remediation activities;
- Provide technical support to project managers in the implementation of remediation technologies, and to junior staff on the operation and maintenance of remediation systems and remediation field efforts;
- Review and analyze environmental data from multiple media and remediation system operational data;
- Prepare and present technical recommendations to clients and regulators;
- Prepare remedial investigation/feasibility study documentation and cleanup action reports;
- Participate in business development activities, client management, and development of technical scopes of work, schedules, and budgets;
- Represent PBS in a professional manner both internally and externally.
- Bachelors of Science degree in a discipline such as Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering, Geology, or Environmental Science
- 5 – 9 years of environmental engineering or science consulting experience;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products;
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks;
- Detail oriented;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com