The time is right to join HNTB Corporation! HNTB is currently seeking a Scientist I in our Indianapolis, Indiana office.
Performs limited assignments, scientific studies and investigations for a variety of conditions present at project sites and phases of projects, including planning, design, program management and construction.
Bachelor's degree in Geology, Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science or related field
2 years related experience
0 experience (with Master's degree in Natural Sciences)
- Transportation infrastructure project experience.
- Demonstrated INDOT environmental experience, including NEPA documentation and permitting.
- Demonstrated GIS experience, including ArcGIS and basic mapping and/or spatial analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills with windows based programs such as Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook.
Office Environment: Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to potentially unpleasant working conditions. Incumbent must have the ability to stand and sit frequently, and reach horizontally as well as vertically for overhead use.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com