FSC is currently looking for a Student Assistant (m/f) for the Legal Department to be based in Bonn, Germany.
Deadline for applications: 16 May 2018.
You will be joining our Legal Department team and your tasks will include the following:
- Creating and updating document filing systems within the Legal Department.
- Supporting with research on legal matters and preparation of legal memos.
- Assisting Legal Department team in various administrative tasks.
- You are a law student in the second, third or fourth year of your legal studies in Germany.
- You have solid research, writing, oral communication skills.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have a keen attention to detail.
- You are a team player and quick to grasp new concepts.
- You are well organized and follow assignments through to the end.
- You are committed to FSC’s mission and values.
- You thrive working with people from all over the world with a diverse set of backgrounds.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn offices.
- You are fluent in German and English; knowledge of Spanish language is a plus.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
And always apply early because employers may close the job listing early.
Remuneration is 12€ gross per hour.