Wilcox Environmental Engineering is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as Project Manager at its Indianapolis location. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of three (3) years of stack testing experience with a diverse portfolio of projects, and expertise in USEPA test methods for air emissions sources. Preferred candidates will have/are willing to obtain a QSTI certification.
This position involves the following activities and responsibilities, which are directed at managing and supporting Air Analysis projects:
• Preparing technically sound project proposals and test protocols
• Schedule management
• Technical and quality review, including work scopes, safety plans, reports, etc.
• Overseeing the documentation of project activities
• Data analysis and report preparation
• Overseeing the preparation of instruments of service
• Timely filing of project documentation
• Efficiently and responsibly using company resources
• Prompt invoicing
• Maintaining client contact via site meetings, phone calls, and/or other correspondence
• Managing contracts with clients and subcontractors
• Mentoring and training of field technicians
This position requires well-developed skills in technical writing, organization, client and staff interaction; data staff management; mechanical aptitude; willingness to learn; problem solving; attention to detail; the ability to simultaneously manage multiple project tasks; and strong communication, administrative, and computer skills. Overnight traveling for projects may be required.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com