CSRA is seeking an experienced Senior Environmental Program Manager to lead a large EPA program as well as contribute extensively to CSRA growth activities across our portfolio of EPA and other agencies science and policy mission contracts. Successful candidate's will have strong client relationship skills, and proven success in managing and growing work in federal contracts. This position will sit onsite at one of CSRA's locations in either Alexandria or Arlington, VA.
- Directing all phases of programs from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Will be engaged in the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Develops new business or expands services with existing and new clients.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas.
- 10+ years of environmental or emergency management program experience, with proven program and/or portfolio management capability and experience.
- Experience with water pollution issues preferred.
- Background with a range of federal customers, such as EPA, FEMA, NOAA, Interior and DoD highly desirable.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.