M E Coordinator is required to drive and deliver under mentioned KPI's in the Plant:-
- Drive TPM Culture in the Plant. Coordinate with departments and the circles in the plant to drive TPM,
- To ensure plant is prepared for certification levels of TPM
- To support departments is One Data Source culture and M&W Stage levels.--==
- Coordinating in the Plant at all levels on, TPM, i2,SAP
- Conduct Audit in the Plant and coordinate with senior leadership team to close the gaps.
- To liason with department in ensuring PPE is availble in the Plant.
- To support HRM in driving E&T Pillar.
- Help Plant in developing training calender to support TPM Culture & also support during Skill mapping
- Provide M&W training to all employee's and new joinee
Experience and Qualification
- BE with 8 Yrs of Shop Floor in a TPM Environment & experience preferably in the FMCG sector
Skills and Behavioral Attributes
- Excellent communication, coaching and influencing skills
- High levels of persuasion and facilitator skills
- Strong organization skills
- High level of confidence & ability to carry himself
Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com