To support the Global Environmental Services with environmental cleanup projects. As the Project Manager on the environmental cleanup projects, you will have the opportunity to lead staff, interact with clients and regulators, help restore environmentally impaired sites and provide our industrial clients a wide array of environmental services. Working with other members of our team, you’ll have the ability to oversee site characterization / remediation projects, including data collection and interpretation; remedial investigations; lead scheduling, coordination, and planning of projects. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to mentor junior staff, and interact with technical specialists within the firm. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Current experience managing cleanup projects within the Washington Model Toxics Control Act (MTCA) regulatory framework. Candidate needs to be able to confidently interact with the regulatory agencies and understand how to drive sites toward closure.
• Candidate will need to be in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon, Washington, Idaho)
• BS degree in Environmental, Civil, or Geotechnical Engineering, Geology, or Environmental Science/Engineering
• Established PM with 5-15 years’ experience
• HAZWOPER certification or ability to obtain
• Experience with commercial clients
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:• Professional license (PE, EIT, CHMM or PG)CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across Northern America. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com