Environmental Sales Specialist
KAM Consultants is currently looking to hire an experienced Environmental Sales Specialist to support the company’s clientele expansion goals in the New York Metropolitan Area. The ideal candidate will have over ten years of proven successful experience in attracting prospective clients in need of professional environmental consulting services, be results oriented and able to work effectively under the general direction and supervision of the company’s president. A thorough knowledge of the commercial real estate market environmental due diligence process, private and public solicitation procedures, and experience with federal, state and local environmental regulatory requirements is required. Excellent writing, time management and organizational skills are also necessary.
- Actively participate in fulfilling the company’s business development goals
- Resourcefulness and leadership in attracting new clientele
- Build strong relations with existing clients and explore potential new projects with them
- Prepare comprehensive bid proposals and cost estimates
- Effectively track separate projects from initiation to completion
- Prepare and apply effective strategies to advertise KAM’s capabilities to the appropriate audience
- Coordinate the participation and promotion of KAM at various environmental exhibits
- A B.S. Degree in Environmental Engineering or Sciences, Business Administration or related field (M.S. preferred).
- More than ten years of experience in the environmental business development field. Thorough knowledge and insight of the environmental services provision industry is a must.
- Strong background and expertise with environmental technical issues and solutions.
- In depth knowledge of environmental regulatory requirements, due diligence, liabilities and risks.
- Excellent public relations skills and demonstration of understanding the clients’ needs.
- Excellent use of the English language (both verbal and written). Additional languages a plus.
Satisfactory compensation commensurate with experience and existing relationships. Salary and benefits schemes negotiable.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com