- Assisting with design calculations, bid packages, and specifications for remedial technologies
- Handling Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of field remediation systems
- Collecting environmental samples and overseeing field investigations
- Completing and monitoring field optimization activities
- Preparing industrial compliance documents and plans
- Managing laboratory data and report preparation
- Performing other related duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering (Environmental, Environmental Systems Engineering, Civil, Chemical)
- 0-2+ years of related experience
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with great communication, analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Must have a clean driving record, and be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a Background check are required.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com