The Buildings & Infrastructure Business Unit at Haley & Aldrich is growing and we currently are seeking an Environmental Project Manager/Senior Project Manager with strong technical and leadership skills to work in the real estate development, institutions, and infrastructure market sectors to interact with clients and manage projects that require site characterization; due diligence assessments; environmental investigation related to soil, groundwater, and vapor intrusion issues; state and USEPA regulatory interaction; and field support during remedy implementation and construction.We also offer the opportunity for staff to work on challenging environmental and integrated environmental/geotechnical services projects for a wide range of clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing group and company. This position is located in our Boston, Massachusetts office.
The successful candidate will:
- Understand client needs and is able to develop strong client relationships
- Be capable of managing financial and technical aspects of projects
- Execute projects to meet technical, quality, budgetary and scheduling requirements
- Demonstrate very strong verbal communications and written skills including client deliverables and regulatory submittals
- Be effective in assigning and managing work
- Demonstrate strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Have skills in quality control, planning, cost estimating, and scheduling
- Have experience in planning and directing environmental field observation and testing programs; including laboratory test selection and data evaluation
- Work collaboratively and lead multi-disciplinary project teams on all aspects the project to address client goals and objectives; with primary focus on:
- site investigations to delineate the extent of contamination in soil, sediment, groundwater, surface water, and soil gas; including Phase I/Phase II environmental assessments
- developing remedial alternative analysis assessments and remedial action work plans; and
- preparing proposals, project report/deliverables, and regulatory compliance submissions
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in civil or environmental engineering, geology/hydrogeology, environmental science, or related field; Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of environmental experience.
- Must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Licensed Site Professional and/or Professional Engineer.
- Computer Skills – Strong computer literacy skills including proficiency in industry standard software
- OSHA 40-hr. HAZWOPER and MSHA new miner training required·
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com