PM Environmental is looking for a Due Diligence Consultant to work out of our Lancaster, PA office.
This position consists of a split between office and field duties. Office work includes project coordination, data management, report writing. Field duties include site walkovers, data collection and evaluation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data collection, management, and review of data from diverse sources – including site walks – to be used in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and similar due diligence projects/products. Determine accuracy and relevancy of information gathered. Decide how to best present the relevant and accurate information to the project manager or in a report.
- Work with various municipalities to acquire and review necessary information; such as city directory abstracts, municipal, state, and federal government files, etc. Ensures a positive experience between these entities and PM.
- Completion of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and related Due Diligence Projects. Providing high quality reports by ensuring that they are complete to industry and PM standards.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Project Coordination
- Control costs by ensuring that costs are kept in line with the original budget for time, travel, and material expenses. Informing the Group Manager of any variations
- Maximizing profitability by ensuring appropriate budgeting/pricing and utilization of resources and cost controls
- Be a public relations ambassador by being proactive in presenting and communicating the capabilities and strengths of the company to all publics
- Communicate and present potential new business or resource information, competitive situations, or technology/regulatory factors to Due Diligence leadership
Desired Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Geology or Related field
- 1-3 years of experience in Environmental Consulting; experience with Phase I ESAs is preferred
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in various settings and climates
- Must have strong organization skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours and be available for travel
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com