The successful candidate will:
- Conduct routine data collection, synthesis, and analysis using approved procedures appropriate for their discipline.
- Conduct field oversight of drilling activities using various drilling methods, geophysical logging, and well construction
- .Environmental investigation related to soil, groundwater and vapor intrusion.
- Design and manage the operation of soil and groundwater remediation systems.
- Assist in identifying technical issues and approaches for hydrogeologic site characterization.
- Review regulations as appropriate and manage permitting with state and federal agencies.
- Prepare reports including data visualization such as potentiometric surface maps, geologic and hydrogeologic cross-sections, and maps.
- Draft technical sections of project communications and reports.
- Contribute to development of technical approaches to problem-solving.
- Assist with the development of technical scopes of work and cost estimating for proposal efforts on small- to medium-sized project opportunities.
- Perform all work in accordance with company and client Health & Safety protocols.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology or related field; Master’s degree highly preferred
1-5 years of related work experience is required (internships included)
Engineer-In-Training or Geologist-In-Training certification for the state of California is strongly preferred
Experience with storm water management is a plus
Operation and maintenance of soil and groundwater remediation systems, including evaluation of system performance
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must be proficient at writing technical reports to meet scope and quality objectives and client expectations
Strong computer literacy skills including proficiency in industry standard software
Strong organization skills and exceptional attention to detail is expected
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com