Are you looking for a rewarding career? Are you passionate about Environmental and Safety procedures? Then we are looking for you! Anheuser-Busch is seeking Environmental and Safety Managers to support our Zone, Metal Container Corporation and Breweries. The ideal candidate would be open to relocation now or in the future. We currently have openings at our St. Louis Headquarters as well at several of our US Breweries and Metal Container plants.
- Ensure ownership and integration to drive sustainable EHS management systems
- Knowledge & experience to provide effective training on all appropriate safety related topics
- Development of EHS improvement initiatives and the daily management of on-going EHS operations
- Provide leadership to senior management team regarding the EHS strategic objectives and regulatory compliance issues
- Directs activities to conduct investigations, identify root cause and recommend corrective measures
- Represents the facility to external regulatory agencies and supports the negotiation of penalties
- Basic understanding of Workers Compensation
- Directs activities to compile EHS information and other data as required by Zone, State and Federal agencies
- Identify unsafe behaviors and unsafe conditions in the workplace using regulatory requirements & best safety practices
- Contributes to the overall needs and objectives of the department
- Team building – ability to involve employees and the leadership team in the process
- Bachelor’s degree required in Safety, Environmental or other related disciplines.
- 3 years or safety/environmental experience in manufacturing environment
- Willing to relocate now and in the future.
- Ability to collaboratively work with all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong leadership skills, a comfort level with change, and the ability to lead change
- Working knowledge of government regulations (i.e. OSHA, EPA, etc.)
- Ability to interpret regulatory requirements (federal, state and provincial) and apply them to the workplace
- Effective decision making and a willingness to use available resources to accomplish goals
- Acts with integrity in all EHS matters to maintain EHS compliance and excellence
- Ability to lead teams and facilitate effective meetings
- Investigative, analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent Computer Skills – Microsoft Office