About the Position:
This is a Temporary, Not-to-Exceed (NTE) 6 month Park Ranger position with a first cut-off date of 16 March 2018. Applications received after the initial cut-off date will be considered as additional vacancies occur.
Learn more about this agency
- Advise visitors concerning safety, fire prevention, and proper and authorized use of recreational facilities.
- Develop and conduct interpretive talks and guided tour programs.
- Inspect facilities and check for compliance with rules and regulations.
- Collect cash receipts (user fees) and deposits in a designated depository.
- Prepare displays for postings on project bulletin boards.
- Conduct on-foot and motorized patrols of project land and water ways.
- Investigate stream pollution due to logging, mining and manufacturing processes, etc.
$29,847 to $38,798 per year. Pay scale & grade GS 4 Work schedule.