Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a permanent Environmental Technician assignment to join our Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Organization and help with the deployment of the WPS Evolution Environmental Pillar in the Clyde Plant. This is a great leadership development opportunity.
What You Will Do:
- Lead implementation of the WPS Evolution Environmental Pillar at Clyde.
- Support Environmental project work based on impacts identified during Environmental Aspect & Impact Assessment process.
- Lead and participate in Environmental Pillar Kaizen events in selected areas.
- Develop electronic tracking systems for implementation of WPS Evolution Environmental Pillar Tools (i.e. Tags, OPL, SOP, EEWO/HERCA, etc.)
- Lead report-outs on progress of Environmental Pillar & update WPSE Hub activity board as necessary.
- Assist in developing and facilitating Environmental owned WCM training as identified in the PD Knowledge Inventory.
- Drive 2022 zero landfill initiative and support shop floor recycling implementation.
- Coordinate with other departments/functions as required to drive and implement corrective actions and mitigate hazards.
What You Need To Succeed
- Must be willing and able to work overtime and have the flexibility to work any shift.
- Experience, training, and/or formal education in EHS or related fields.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Self-motivation to identify, analyze, and independently work to find solutions and drive them to completion, is essential.
- Ability to utilize Google computer applications.
- Experience delivering training is a plus.
- Customer focused and must be team-oriented and able to lead projects to drive sustainable business solutions.
Candidates should advise their leadership that they are actively seeking other development responsibilities.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com