Kering places sustainability at the core of its strategy, and has been recognized as a leader in sustainable business for several years. In the framework of its 2025 sustainability strategy Kering committed to achieve 100% compliance with Kering Standards for sustainable sourcing and manufacturing (Kering Standards). In this context, your mission is to develop and implement a digital training on Kering Standards to make them easily understandable and applicable in practical situations, internally for the Kering brands, and then for public outside of the Group.
Main missions include:
• Running the tender for identifying the digital agency to work on the development of the e-learning training and then driving this agency during the development of the project.
• Driving project progress during the different phases of the project: analysis, design, execution and review. This includes project planning, meetings organisation, content validation.
• Coordinating all stakeholders involved in the creation of the e-learning programme. This includes driving the digital learning agency, referring to Kering sustainability experts, coordinating with Kering human resource teams, validating with Kering communication/image team, liaising with Kering brands staff for approval and testing.
• Testing the training with one or two pilot brands
• Managing the translation of the programme in Italian, French and Chinese
• Setting up the strategy for turning the e-learning training into a public facing one and then implementing this strategy.
Competencies & Skills
• At least a Master’s Degree or equivalent within relevant practice
• 5+ years of working experience in Training and/or Communication / Product Development /
• Past experience in Luxury
• Strong project management skills and experience in managing, internal and external relationships
• Experience with a transversal role in a multi-layered, matrix organization preferred
• Technical expertise: ability to have the big vision, as well as going down in the details when needed
• Fluent in English. Strong working knowledge of either French or Italian is highly appreciated
• Adaptability in a multicultural context
• Strong ability to work autonomously and to proactively drive projects and deadlines
• Cooperative, flexible, and strong interpersonal skills
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com