About the Position: This position is with the US Army Installation Management Command, US Army Garrison Fort Hunter Liggett, Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization, and Security, Training DivisionFort Hunter Liggett, CA.
We are located on the Central Coast of California between Los Angeles and San Francisco. The nearest towns to Fort Hunter Liggett are King City 26 miles north and Paso Robles 50 miles south. Fort Hunter Liggett is located in a rural area so a vehicle is a must; bus, car and van pools are available from select locations.
Learn more about this agency
- Act as the primary hand receipt holder for LRAM equipment with oversight of inventories, maintenance, and operation of LRAM equipment.
- Provide cost comparison estimates of in-house versus outsourcing LRAM activities.
- Ensure all personnel engaged in LRAM activities comply with range, environmental and installation regulations.
- Coordinate and direct LRAM work operations in the field, ensuring timely performance of work and attainment of quality standards.
- Provide feedback to the ITAM Coordinator on assignment of tasks and progress of work assignments.
- Provide technical expertise necessary to plan and execute training land repair, maintenance, and reconfiguration projects.
- Work directly with the Directorate of Public Works, Environmental Division, to scope and determine proper land restoration activities given the location of the project.
- Prepare and maintain a project/work log of individual LRAM projects from inception through implementation to evaluation.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 10%.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$73,905 to $96,080 per year. Pay scale & grade GS 11.