About the Position: Works as Project Coordinator under broad general direction of the Chief, Dam Safety Section, who makes initial overall assignments for the Huntington Engineering and Construction Division Geotechnical & Water Resources
Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for planning, supervising, developing, coordinating, and executing assigned projects.
- Execute periodic condition inspection program encompassing earth, rock, concrete reservoir dams, appurtenant structures, river navigation locks and dams, floodwalls, levees, bridges and similar structures.
- Study projects characteristics; and its design figures and criteria, and construction features utilizing all available engineering materials and documents order to assess each projects current structural adequacy.
- Schedule projects for condition survey with the frequency dependent upon known structural conditions, status of construction activity, timing or prior surveys, and schedules developed with OCE and LRD.
- Schedules, prepares and delivers required training for Operations personnel, maintains records thereof and insures retraining as directed by policy.
25% or less - Business Travel up to 25 Percent
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$73,375 to $95,388 per year. Pay scale & grade GS 12.