GEOENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE AREA DIRECTOR - Lancaster/Mechanicsburg/Allentown/Conshohocken/Pittsburgh
RETTEW Associates, Inc. is seeking an experienced leader to serve as Director for our GeoEnvironmental Service Area (SA). The ideal candidate will provide SA strategic vision, manage SA staff, assure delivery of high quality projects and services to RETTEW clients, promote our safety culture, and lead the growth and development of the SA across the mid-Atlantic region, OH and WV.
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of technical disciplines including environmental due diligence, site investigation/remediation, and environmental permitting and compliance.
- Background in waste management, permitting and compliance a plus.
- Background in source water permitting and development a plus.
- Experience working as a consultant to the Transportation, Industrial, Development and/or Energy markets.
- Ability to obtain, retain and grow SA client base.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Flexibility for frequent overnight travel.
- A proven track record and strong desire of providing superior client service.
- Excellent communication and public presentation skills.
- An independent and strategic thinker.
- Coaches, mentors, and challenges staff.
- Maintains a presence and seeks leadership roles in professional societies and other organizations related to business development.
- Leads by example, demonstrating the attitudes and behaviors expected from others.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Geology, Geosciences, Hydrogeology, GeoEnvironmental or Environmental Geology, from an accredited college or university.
- Professional Geologist (P.G.) license in Pennsylvania preferred.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com