• Create, update, and back up critical spreadsheets (Master Project Spreadsheet, Master Proposal and Pre-proposal Summary Review Spreadsheets, Tracker Log)
• Produce special reports from the Tracker as required
• Compile images and videos from deliverables and/or individuals and provide to the Defense Environmental Network and Informational Exchange (DENIX) for addition to image and video library
• Review all Legacy proposal budgets to ensure they are formatted correctly and contain all the appropriate detail
• Compile summaries of projects/proposals of special interest
• Respond to and resolve general Tracker user questions
• Natural resources and cultural resources technical and management support
• Produce Legacy program-specific fact sheets and program information
• Proposal/project support – review pre-proposals, review all full proposals for scientific soundness, clarity, feasibility, prepare and provide pre-proposal and proposal information to designated reviewers etc.
• Program outreach – represent program at local conferences, meetings and workshops, develop outreach materials such as project lists, fact sheets, posters etc.
• Administrative – conduct contract kick-off meeting and provide minutes and project management plan, provide transition plan 30-days prior to end of POP, meet with Government COR etc.
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Core Competencies:
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe and screen capture tools
• Ability to adhere to strict timelines and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Dependability and Teamwork
• 2-3 years Relevant Work Experience
• Detailed understanding of the DoD Legacy Tracker and the Legacy Guidebook
• Demonstrate ability to administer a funding program on a similar scale to the DoD Legacy Program
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com