The PALACE Acquire Program offers you a permanent position upon completion of your formal training plan. As a Palace Acquire Intern you will experience both personal and professional growth while dealing effectively and ethically with change, complexity, and problem solving. The program offers a 2 year formal training plan with yearly salary increases. Promotions and salary increases are based upon your successful performance and supervisory approval. This is your opportunity to begin a successful civilian career with the United States Air Force.
Learn more about this agency
- Participates in providing environmental biological science support in assigned environmental projects through application of professional knowledge and skill in the biological sciences with emphasis on environmental practices, processes, and techniques.
- Employee has complete responsibility for small, routine projects or performs portions of large, complex projects assigned to a higher-grade professional (e.g., environmental engineer, physical scientist, or biological scientist).
- Responsible for executing assigned routine projects, in-house and by contract, to comply with all applicable Federal, state, and local environmental laws and policies.
- Executes short-term goals and priorities to support the management plan utilizing available resources.
- Assists in the development of curricula and training for assigned program areas.
- Supports quality improvement and promotes the environmental awareness program.
- Prepares and implements various environmental training sessions and briefings.
- Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures and performs work that enhances the safety of the work environment.
- Ensures adherence to Federal, state, and local codes concerning health, safety, and the environment.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$50,598 to $95,388 per year. Pay scale & grade GS 9.