Siemens Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics LLC is in search of an Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) Professional to join our team at our DFW Airport location. The EH&S Professional is to be a valued & trusted business partner providing sound direction and functional support to enhance business performance and reduce risk.
- Provide/promote sound management and functional EHS expertise for SPPAL.
- Working closely with Management and employees regarding EHS performance and pertinent regulatory changes that may impact the business.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, collaboration and coaching/training, motivational, communication, negotiating skills at all levels.
- Understands, trains and applies company-wide and governmental regulations/ standards and reporting (may include OSHA, EPA, DOT and/or other governmental regulatory agencies as necessary).
- Evaluates new processes / projects for EHS risks / compliance.
- Perform assessments of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 management systems for EHS Compliance.
- Participates in and directs EHS due-diligence / legal activities as required.
Required Knowledge /Skills Education, and Experience
- 8 - 10+ yrs. relevant experience in Manufacturing environment, Customer Service field operations, and General Industry background.
- OSHA Authorized General Industry Trainer required
- CSP (Certified Safety Professional) preferred
- Strong competency with Occupational Safety
- ISO 9001 / 14001 / 18001 Lead auditor certifications preferred
- Results Oriented
- BS / BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution.
- Typically 8 - 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com