Primary Purpose: The Branch Manager is responsible for providing the full range of management, leadership, and supervision required for the successful acquisition, performance, and completion of projects for assigned branches.
- Performs all aspects of project management duties including, but not limited to contract management, quality control, project accounting, health & safety, budget and resource management
- Responsible for managing all phases of proposal preparation/submission and thoroughly reviewing contracts and negotiated changes prior to contract execution to assure awareness of contents and requirements and ability to perform work
- Participate fully in marketing efforts in establishing new accounts, servicing existing accounts, and procuring new business opportunities
- Ensure that items for field use are purchased in accordance with established procurement regulations and are within budgetary limits
- Personnel management of assigned department to include recruiting, job assignments, performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Responsible for assuring that all company-owned vehicles and equipment operate properly and safety and that required periodic maintenance and repairs are accomplished
- Ensure that project cost reporting, revenue reporting, and other financial data are accurate and submitted timely
- Responsible for contacting client to arrange payment on past due accounts
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject area preferred and five (5) years progressively responsible management experience in assigned or related field; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effective present and communicate with individuals at all levels
- Must be computer literate, and proficient with the MS Office Suite
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure in a fast pace environment
Must be able to satisfactorily pass a pre-employment and annual physical examination as required under HEPACO’s Medical Surveillance Program. Regularly requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and kneeling. Physical strength and dexterity sufficient to perform the required task. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds or more with assistance.
Branch Managers will work both at headquarters in a typical office environment and at on-site project locations which typically include abandoned warehouses or buildings or outdoor areas. The work environment at a potential or actual project location is usually dirty, dusty, noisy, contains hazardous/or potentially hazardous substances or materials and is subject to inclement or extreme weather conditions. Frequent travel is required.
This position is exempt from overtime.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com