We are looking for a HSE Engineer who can support in Risk Assessment, track the Training plan compliance as well as track HSE initiatives for the country with a fluency in English.
Are you interested to be part of a global organization with a high-paced, international work environment wherein you can apply your experience and skills? If yes, Vestas has an opportunity for you to further expand these capabilities in the wind industry.
QSE Sales, Construction & Service - ASP
The main function of this position is to support the line organisation in implementing the Service Business plan objectives as well as to coordinate with the service sites in Korea for implementing the HSE practices through regular reviews of the system. This position will also take the lead in driving HSE initiatives within Service as well as monitor the performance through collation of reports, deploying initiatives to improve HSE practices and driving towards making "HSE a habit". Based on need, the role will also support service activities in other countries in ASP operated by Services.
- HSE Alerts and Incident Investigation follow up
- Assurance through audits in services and project site
- HSE Training to the Vestas India team
- Legal Register review
- Notification in case of incidents
- Review the weekly HSE reports for the site
- Conduct regular system review and enable system improvement by supporting the Service team
- Conduct Site HSE Audits and Inspections
- Conduct Safety Training to the Service team
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, HSE, Environmental Management, or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years work experience, preferably in an international environment
- Preferably having exposure to have worked in environment driving Health, Safety & Environment aspects in a Service based organisation
- Knowledge of implementation of a HSE management system - monitoring compliance with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 & 9001 standards, local OHS legislation
- Technical HSE Training, internal auditor against OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 & 9001 standards, local OHS legislation requirements
- Preferably have technical competence in analysing the pro-active reports and deriving the systemic causes for improvement
- Ability to work in a process based environment
- Strong co-operation and strong communication skills; Cultural understanding/international experience
- Customer-focused, proactive and result-oriented
- Fluent in English
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com