ERM is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Staff Environmental Compliance Consultant to join our growing consulting firm in Nashville, TN. In this role, you will provide technical assistance on EHS compliance and EHS management systems programs for clients locally, nationally and internationally. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team on challenging EHS management projects for large industrial and global clients.
- Provide technical assistance on EHS compliance and management system projects.
- Develop EHS compliance procedures, plans, permits, and reports.
- Support teams in designing and implementing EHS management systems and programs for clients.
- Assess clients' regulatory compliance across various environmental media and health and safety programs, analyzing large volumes of data in spreadsheet and database formats.
- Perform environmental compliance audits and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Provide general compliance support to clients, including on site support as needed.
- Perform multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensuring quality standards on project deliverables.
- Support ERM Partners-in-Charge and Project Managers to effectively manage and deliver projects.
- Communicate with clients, ERM employees, and vendors.
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in environmental engineering, chemical engineering, environmental science, or related field.
- Recent graduate to 2 years of related experience in consulting, corporate, or industrial environment; power sector experience a plus.
- Familiarity with federal and state environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; experience writing detailed technical reports and standards.
- Strong MS Office computer skills required; advanced understanding of Excel and databases desired.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Local candidates preferred.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com