Become a Chesapeake
Conservation Corps Member
The Chesapeake Bay Trust anticipates placing 30-35 Corps Members with nonprofit organizations and government agencies throughout the region to work fulltime for a stipend-support year of service ($18,000) beginning on August 21, 2018.
- Corps Members will be between the ages of 18-25.
- Each Corps Member will work fulltime at a Host Organization for a period of one year.
- Corps Members will participate in at least one conference, five trainings, and three project days within the service year.
- Corps Members must complete a capstone project by the end of their service year.
- Corps Members must complete at least four site visits at fellow Corps Member’s host sites.
How to Apply?:
Applications are currently OPEN. The deadline is April 13, 2018 at 5:00 pm.