Contract to Hire
- Our client is looking for a Project Scientist to assist them in their Fort Lauderdale office.
- This person will be required to assist with and/or perform field activities that may include groundwater sampling, soil sampling, vapor intrusion air sampling, well installation, soil borings, potable well surveys, aquifer testing, and pilot testing.
- Prepare data tables and report figures.
- Provide assistance in report preparation and deliverables
- Best candidates are those that are very familiar with the DOT. (PDE)
- MUST HAVE DOT EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years' experience as an Environmental Scientist
- OSHA 40 certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Hydrogeology or Engineering (or related field) - OR - equivalent combination of education/experience
If you or anyone you know is interested, please email resumes to the email address listed below!
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com