Be a part of a transformative team and culture…
You will make an impact in the field of Conservation Education by learning to support a frontline education team at either Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park or Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. Work side-by-side with our Education Coordinators to execute meaningful Guest experiences focused on conservation and culture.
What You Bring to the Role:
The Intern’s preferred qualifications include:
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
• Must possess unrestricted work authorization
• Must provide full work availability
• Must provide own transportation to/from work
• Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 - January 2019. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Housing: A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com