Support environmental compliance activities across the globe and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As the Environmental Asset Service Specialist, you will have the opportunity to lead the development and implementation of environmental compliance and management solutions for our clients. Working with other members of our Environmental Asset services team you will be the face of Jacobs as you support our client at their offices with their environmental program needs. During your time with us, you also have the opportunity to support the delivery of project involving environmental strategy development, compliance assurance strategies and design of associated work processes. Successful candidates will have Top Secret clearance with experience with implementing or auditing one or more major environmental regulations (RCRA, CAA, CWA, etc). If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
• Attention to detail when reading or writing reports
• Good writing and communication skills
• Learning and understanding the implications of environmental regulations
• Possess strong business acumen that is applied in all aspects of client interactions
The minimum qualifications for this position are:• Bachelor’s Degree in science or engineering degree
• 10 - 15 years of experience with environmental management or consulting experience for environmental compliance
• Basic awareness of federal environmental regulations
• Top Secret clearance
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com