What are responsibilities?
- Supporting operation to raise awareness of Zero Harm Culture at Siemens Workplaces.
- Supporting operation with EHS documentation.
- Supporting operation with reporting to the Ministries of Environment & Labor and Siemens AG.
- Ensuring that all operations specific health & safety and environmental risks are identified, and appropriate risk management plans are in place.
- Preparing EHS plans for Siemens Workplaces in accordance with Siemens EHS standards and Local laws and regulations.
- Ensuring local EHS legislation and Siemens EHS standard are fully implemented at the factory.
- Conducting or coordinating required EHS training at Siemens Workplaces in order to create safety culture and increase the environmental awareness.
- Carrying out EHS inspections to ensure that the elements in EHS Plan are being implemented.
- Coordinate and verify improvement plans and corrective actions.
- Reviewing all incident and near miss reports, analyze root causes and completion.
- Reporting incidents in Siemens SESIS Reporting system.
- Preparing, Performing and Reporting Legal Health and Safety Board meetings.
- Promote EHS performance to customers and other interested parties.
- Drive EHS performance metrics/improvement across the division organization.
- Implement machine acceptance protocol in scope of EHS.
- Drive operations in scope of waste and chemical management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University Degree in a related Engineering field, preferably with NEBOSH or OSHA qualification.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in EHS field.
What do I need to know?
- Knowledge of the global EHS laws and standards.
- EHS management system.
- Internal control systems (audit/assessment, RIC, risk management).
- Monitoring systems.
- Project Management.
- Communication skills and command over English language.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com