Environmental Scientist opening in the northern suburbs of Chicago, IL. Full-time position.
We are seeking candidates entry-level candidates with experience and/or interest in working on projects related to industrial hygiene, abatement and emergency response.
- Data interpretation and report writing for emergency response and abatement projects.
- Calling facilities to collect details and information on environmental risks and hazards.
- Gather data, assist team with writing bids and proposals.
- This will be an all-office based position, but projects will deal with lead-based paint, mold, and other environmental hazards.
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science or related field
- Experience working on projects related to industrial hygiene, abatement, and/or emergency response either professionally, or through coursework.
- Strong oral and written communication.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com