We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
For our site based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
Health, Safety and Environmental Specialist (m/f)
You will be responsible to actively support and work towards a HSE preventive Culture together with the HSE external service provider, managers and active employees and have a positively and actively drive for continually improving focus on preventive actions, reduction of injuries and promoting health and environmentally friendly operations.
- Ensure, in accordance with the legislation and corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the company HSE Systems, procedures and technical documentation
- Implement prevention programs to address local business risks through for example the risk management process and accident/incident investigation and assist local management team in the interpretation and application of HSE legal and other external requirements
- Assist management in the interpretation and application of legal and Bombardier HSE requirements, ensures appropriate record keeping. Monitor HSE performance of the site and perform regular checks
- Coach site management and employees on key programs such as accident/incident investigations and HSE risk assessments
- Perform the internal HSE Audits on a regular basis and support external HSE Audits; ensures appropriate record keeping
- Build and follow up on the Training Plan & support communication/ awareness strategy on HSE
- Education required: Technical bachelor's degree preferred; Occupational Health and Safety training (with a minimum of 80 hours)
- Foreign Languages: English– at a proficient level
- Working experience: Typically holds 2-5 years post graduate relevant work experience
- Familiar with OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001 standards
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Good communication, teamwork skills
Why work for us?
Located in the heart of the city, our company offers unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth, whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change or a fresh graduate looking for a start.
Join us and grow your career while you take advantage of our office perks, flexible hours and enthusiastic teams! We have prepared a consistent flexible benefits package, where you can choose what fits you best.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site or Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com