The selectee for this position will serve as an Environmental Protection Specialist at Marine Corps Support Facility Blount Island, Installations Management Office.
Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- You will incorporate federal, state, and local regulatory requirements into program design, implementation, and evaluation.
- You will develop project plans for assigned programs by outlining environmental policy and identifying long and short-term goals and objectives.
- You will conduct inspections of installation facilities and operations to ensure compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- You will participate in meetings with community groups, federal, state and local regulatory agencies and other concerned groups regarding environmental concerns related to the assigned programs.
- You will participate in the preparation and review of written plans, specifications, and cost estimates for a variety of projects.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$50,598 to $65,778 per year. Pay scale & grade GS 9.