Mabbett & Associates, Inc. (Mabbett®) is seeking a full-time Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) Consultant with a strong EH&S compliance background to provide consulting services to a wide variety of clients, including those in the areas of healthcare, biotechnology, research and development, manufacturing, and Federal agencies. Candidates interested in part-time employment (24-32 hours per week) will also be considered for this opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree required in environmental science, engineering, chemistry, biology or related field.
- 3-7 years of related EH&S experience. Candidates with strong EH&S backgrounds and expertise in at least some of fields listed above are ideal, but experience in all listed fields is not mandatory.
- Prior consulting experience is highly desired.
- Candidates who possess professional certifications such as CHMM, CSP, or CIH are preferred, but those with proper education and experience and a willingness to obtain such certifications will be considered.
- Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- S. Citizen and must be able to obtain, as a minimum, OMB Position of Public Trust and Federal Protective Services Favorable designations. Other clearance requirements for access to Federal facilities may be necessary, and will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- Ability to travel, work in the field, work outdoors, and lift 50 lbs.
This position will be responsible for providing EH&S services to multiple clients, technical report preparation and review, client coordination and interface, regulatory agency coordination, and permitting. Additional responsibilities include technical and client management support, including but not limited to the following:
- On-site Environmental, health and safety (EH&S) services at client sites;
- Regulatory agency required submittals, including permits and environmental reporting;
- Hazardous materials and waste management;
- Training program development and delivery;
- Environmental, health and safety program development and implementation;
- Industrial hygiene and occupational health program support; and
- EH&S compliance auditing.
This position is based out of Mabbett’s corporate headquarters in Bedford, MA, but may involve specific project work opportunities on a short-term basis throughout the United States.