THIS IS AN INTERDISCIPLINARY POSITION. It may be filled by either of the following disciplines. Therefore, you will only need to submit one application to be considered.
· Community Planner (Environmental), GS-0020-12
· Biologist Scientist (Environmental), GS-0401-12
· Environmental Engineer, GS-0819-12
· Physical Scientist (Environmental), GS-1301-12
WHO MAY APPLY: Applications will be accepted from United States citizens (U.S. citizenship required at time of application).
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here.
For information on veterans' preference click here.
MILITARY SPOUSE PREFERENCE: Click here for specific program requirements. To request MSP hiring preference, you must submit the follow documents:
· Application or resume;
· Statement requesting MSP; and
· Copy of military sponsor's PCS orders
90-Day Competitive Certificate: This vacancy announcement may be used to fill like vacancies for 90-days from the closing date. Applicants may be referred for consideration as/if additional vacancies occur during this period.
· Plans, coordinates, and manages all aspects of assigned environmental programs through application of professional knowledge and skill in environmental physical science practices, processes, and techniques of the following disciplines: Community Planner (0020); Biological Scientist (0401); Environmental Engineer (0819); and Physical Scientist (1301).
· Responsible for executing assigned program elements in-house and by contract, to comply with all applicable Federal, State and Local environmental laws and policies.
· Provides advisory services on specific problems, projects, programs and functions in assigned program areas.
· Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures and performs work that enhances the safety of the work environment.
Closes Tuesday 4/25/2017
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com