About the Agency
The selectee for this position will serve as a Environmental Specialist in the Environmental, Safety and Health Department of SOUTHWEST REGIONAL MAINTENANCE CENTER.
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Monitoring contractor compliance with OSHA safety laws and Environmental Protection Administration rules and regulations
- Developing instructions and procedures related to environmental protection for operational guidelines
- Conducting audits of manifests as required to ensure proper disposition of hazardous waste
- Conducting annual internal Environmental Self Evaluations of shipyard operations;
- Occasional Travel
- You may be expected to travel for this position.
- You may qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy.
Closes Monday 4/24/2017
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$79,644 to $103,541/year. Series & Grade GS-0028-12.