Skelly and Loy, Inc. is seeking a highly-motivated individual for our GIS/Geospatial Design group. If you are looking for new and challenging ways to apply the latest GIS technology come join our team. This GIS/Geospatial analyst will have the opportunity to be involved in multi-discipline projects while developing diverse skill sets working with our company's environmental, engineering, and natural resource professionals. Applicants must be able to work without sponsorship. Relocation assistance is not provided.
- Degree related to geography, geographic information systems, application development, computer science or physical/biological/environment/natural resource discipline with substantive coursework in geospatial analysis and modeling.
- Minimum of 3 years’ geospatial analysis experience or 1 year with Bachelors or above degree.
- Experience with environmental, engineering and natural resource data modeling preferred.
- GIS Data Compilation, data analysis, and mapping in support of environmental, engineering, and natural resource projects.
- Perform technical studies, data collection, analysis and interpretation related to environmental, engineering, and natural resource projects as requested.
- Function as a member of a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Utilize GIS analyses to assist other professionals in performing project activities.
- Assist in marketing GIS services.
- Experience using GIS analysis and ESRI ArcGIS software.
- Experience in Geospatial Data collection, creation, conflation, maintenance and delivery,spatial analysis, and the preparation of documents.
- Demonstrated skill in GIS application development.
- GPS and GPS data manipulation experience a plus.
- CADD and Micro-Station Design knowledge preferred.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com