Within Environmental, Safety, and Health, employees provide support to the project safety supervisor or safety and health manager. They also support the implementation of hazard and management processes under the overall supervision of the safety and health manager and support the implementation of safety and health management systems.
The total number of hires and start dates are subject to workload and business conditions. Locations will vary based on project needs, and may include Houston, TX and Reston, VA, along with various project sites.
General Job Duties
Provide field assistance to construction, or other technical functions which may include the following:
- performing inspections and assisting in researching, extracting, analyzing, and compiling technical data;
- assisting in the preparation of reports, graphs, proposals, studies, and correspondence;
- assisting in preliminary hazard analysis and activity hazard analysis development and reviews;
- assisting in, and reviewing, project safety and health technical documents;
- assisting in the preparation of contract/subcontract bid packages and material requisitions;
- assisting with inspection of construction work for compliance with project requirements; and
- assisting in software application database management.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Studies (which may include Environmental Management or Safety Management), Construction (with a focus on Safety), or Public Health from an accredited college or university within twelve (12) months of graduation date
- Possess the eligibility to work and remain in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Ability and willingness to relocate and/or travel to domestic and/or international project jobsites
- Master of Science degree in Environmental Studies (which may include Environmental Management or Safety Management), Construction (with a focus on Safety), or Public Health from an accredited college or University within twelve (12) months of graduation date
- Completed relevant coursework with a strong GPA
- Prior co-op or internship experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Shaping tomorrow together
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com