The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Negotiate with regulatory agencies to establish a course of action or compliance dates for findings of noncompliance with environmental laws, rules, or regulations.
- Serve as liaison between various program elements (e.g., project action sponsors, subject matter experts, federal and state agencies) in the development of required environmental documentation.
- Review planning documents (e.g., Master Plans, Capital Improvement Plans, Special Studies) to identify environmental problems.
- Develop annual or multi-year budgets for environmental programs and compliance projects within an organization.
- Analyze environmental regulations to resolve environmental compliance issues (e.g., pollution prevention, hazardous waste management, air emission control) during project execution.
- Occasional Travel
- Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
- Relocation incentives as described in 5 USC 5753 may be authorized in accordance with applicable command policy and available command funding.
Closes Monday 4/24/2017
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$73,962.00 to $98,244.00 / Salary will be increased by the applicable cost-of-living allowance (COLA) 11.32%, which is subject to change without notice. Series & Grade GS-0401, 0819, 1301-12