The Utah Rivers Council is looking for an energetic individual with strong communication and organization skills to help lead our development and outreach work to protect some of the West’s most important aquatic ecosystems. The Utah Rivers Council is the statewide advocacy leader in water policy, water conservation and river protection. We are looking for a fun, independent person to join our hard working staff of advocates who enjoy our work and our amazing outdoor landscapes. WaterRoots is a grassroots campaign to engage Utahns in solving the root problems facing our aquatic ecosystems by leading Utah into a more sustainable water future. The WaterRoots Development Manager works to ensure this campaign is successful by helping to raise funds for the campaign in partnership with other staff, help oversee WaterRoots event logistics, manage our membership activities and help run events.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Good Writing Skills Essential.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate ideas with enthusiasm and credibility.
• Computer skills necessary.
• Self-direction, Self-motivation and integrity.
• Nonprofit experience preferred.
• Positive, enthusiastic person
• Good Task management with good personal organization skills
• Enjoys leading and being part of a team
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com