Vaisala is searching for a Project Manager for R&D development and engineering projects. The initial project you will be responsible for is to support our Triton product line used in the emerging wind energy market. Vaisala is a leader in renewable energy.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Direct and coordinate all activities related to R&D development and engineering projects.
- Simultaneously oversee multiple projects.
- Financial responsibility of the project including estimating and maintaining budgets.
- Management of the project deliverables, scope changes, schedule and associated risks.
- Report progress, status, and issues associated with the project.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years in Project Management of product design or development projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to measure project activities against defined costs and revenue
- Willingness to travel, including internationally
The atmosphere at Vaisala buzzes with curiosity because in our line of work there are always things to discover and learn. We embrace new ideas and have bright colleagues from experienced experts at the top of their fields to young talents at the start of their careers.
We take pride in being pioneers who strive to bring about positive changes in both the society and environment, and our work is not done yet. Grab this opportunity and join our team to make a difference!
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com