Our Environmental Field Service Supevisor will be responsible for the direct supervision of the Field Service Foremen and the indirect supervision of the Field Technicians. You will be tasked with running, scoping, and quoting large scale projects relating to environmental clean ups,
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Demonstrates proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments.
- Execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time.
- Develops work plans and works with the Field Service coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed for the next day.
- Communicates with the Field Service Specialist to ensure contractual obligations are met to complete requested services, project progression status and ensures that change orders are completed/communicated and executed before any additional work is performed.
- Train and mentor of Field Service Foremen and Field Service Technicians. Provide information to the Field Service General Manager for individual review for those individuals to whom this position directly supervises.
- Participate in joint sales call with the field Service specialist and maintains a professional image while dealing with customers or prospective customers.
- Acts as the on-call Field Service Coordinator on an as needed basis.
- Timely reporting of work-related accidents/incidents to their supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Sciences (Environmental Services) highly preferred
- 3+ years of Environmental Field/Industrial service operations experience.
- 1+ years of Leadership/supervisor experience preferred.
- Ability to travel 30-40% and be on-call
- Clean driving record
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com