Tetra Tech Tetra Tech has an immediate opening for a NEPA Analyst and Senior Staff Members in Stuart, FL.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Seeking qualified candidates for a variety of opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or related required
- 2 - 20 years of experience with direct experience performing NEPA analysis on US military Installations
- Provide comprehensive technical and managerial support for NEPA (National Environmental Policy Act) compliance at Military Installations
- Analyze engineering plans, GIS data, and other project specific documents to determine depth and scope of potential environmental impacts such as impacts to endangered species, cultural resources, Installation Restoration Program/Solid Waste Management Unit (SWMU) sites, landfills, wetlands, etc. Coordinate environmental issues and mitigation requirements to branches with Directorate of Public Works and other entities at US Military Installations in the Southeast
- Determine environmental variables for possible impacts on federal actions that involve strategic planning, community, master planning, engineering studies, and stationing actions on the several military installations
- Write environmental conditions of property site surveys, environmental baseline surveys, records of environmental considerations, environmental assessments and environmental impact statements, as applicable for all projects
- Provide coordination and annual work plan support to Natural Resources Branch and Compliance Branches of US Army
- Coordinate Programs with forestry operations, endangered species management, Installation Restoration Program/Solid Waste Management Unit (SWMU) sites, Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and fish and game management
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, for immediate consideration submit your resume to Tetra Tech, Inc., at www.tetratech.com. Please mention the position you are applying for in your cover letter and include salary requirements. A Pre-employment drug screen is required.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. P
lease visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on. If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process, please fax the position you are applying for to: (973) 630-8111.
Tetra Tech is an EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability employer. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com