World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks an Activism and Outreach Intern.
This internship provides an opportunity for a college-level junior or senior to play an active and substantial role in helping grow the WWF advocacy program. The intern will work directly with members of the Activism and Outreach team and help develop overall program strategy and communications. The ideal candidate is a self-starter driven by curiosity and creativity, and is passionate about conservation.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop creative social media content and strategy for WWF Action Team channels to promote current actions, communications updates, events, Ambassadors, and more;
- Seek opportunities and partnerships for WWF to collaborate on to further our advocacy reach in new online and offline territories;
- Assist in preparing and analyzing reporting on a needed basis;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: College-level junior or senior
Skills and Abilities:
- Proactive problem-solving and good communication skills (written and verbal);
- Strong interpersonal skills with a willingness and ability to work in a team environment, but also independently when needed;
- Writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Attention to detail is a must;
- Strong knowledge of social media channels – Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter;
- Comfortable using Microsoft tools like Word, Outlook, and Excel;
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and HTML;
- Demonstrates a history of leadership, initiative and accountability for work.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com